Pioneer Pest Management COVID-19 Statement
As the Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to have a larger impact on the communities we serve, the federal government has deemed Pest Control services an essential business. We are monitoring updates regularly from the CDC and local/federal officials to ensure we are serving our customers with the best practices. Protecting our clients’ homes and workplaces remains our top priority.
Pioneer Pest Management Safety Measures
- Our technicians have not traveled out of the country and are not demonstrating any symptoms. If that were to change and our employees were to become symptomatic, they will be pulled from the field and quarantined at home.
- Our technicians have been instructed to stay home if they are experiencing symptoms or have come into contact with someone that may have been exposed.
A lot of our work can be performed on your exterior without contact. If the scope of work requires admission into the home, it will only be done under the following circumstances:
- The technician will confirm with the homeowner that they want the technician to be in their home to complete the work.
- The technician will confirm with the homeowner that no one in the home is experiencing symptoms. If someone is experiencing any symptoms, Pioneer Pest Management will only perform exterior services.
- The technician and homeowner will maintain a distance while in the home.
- The technician will be wearing PPE (shoecovers and gloves) at all visits. Due to the limited supply of masks, they will be wearing masks as requested by the homeowner.
- The technicians will be performing regular hand washing and disinfecting equipment in between home visits.
- Technicians will arrive at their scheduled appointment time.
- Technicians will confirm that no one at the place of business is symptomatic. If they are, the technician will perform only the exterior work.
- Technicians will maintain a distance from all employees.
- The technician will be wearing PPE (gloves) at all visits. Due to the limited supply of masks, they will be wearing masks as requested by the establishment.
- The technicians will be performing regular hand washing and disinfecting equipment in between commercial visits.
Our office is functioning at full capacity. All residential payments will be made over the phone or online once the ticket is closed out. All commercial invoices will be sent out as in standard method unless otherwise told by the business establishment.
We at Pioneer Pest understand that your work and home life have been disrupted during this unprecedented time. We take our responsibility as an essential business seriously as we work to protect the public’s health, food, and property. The US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), US Department of Health and Human Services, and the US Department of Agriculture have prepared a list of pests that are controlled by pest control industry. We will work diligently to stay abreast of changing conditions to keep our customers safe.
Prayers and best wishes to everyone during this time.